PLEASE NOTE: You are registering for the Chatham, NEW JERSEY Turkey Trot, NOT the Chatham, MA Turkey Trot.
Please complete the two step registration process below before Tuesday, November 7 at 12:00 PM in order to receive an official Chatham Turkey Trot T-shirt.
Please note, you must pay via PayPal or indicate you are sending a check to complete your registration.
Important details on the race, registration and more.
2017 Chatham Turkey Trot Participant Let[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [210.9 KB]
This form MUST be completed by all runners and should be returned when you pick up your T-shirt/Race Number or on the day of the race.
2017 The Chatham Turkey Trot Race Discla[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [81.2 KB]
Please complete the following 2-step process below. Note these are two separate processes, you must register first and submit it, and then separately, make your payment through PayPal.
Step 1 - Register
- PLEASE NOTE: You can register more than one person at a time on the same form; individual registrations are not required.
- Please insert 'NA' if you are not participating in a particular race as all fields below require a response and then click the 'Send form' button.
- If you are having troublecompleting/sending the form, please e-mail your name, desired race, T-shirt size (if submitted before November 7 at 12 PM) and the amount of your total registration fees to TheChathamTurkeyTrot@gmail.com.
Step 2 - Pay
- PLEASE NOTE: Full payment is required to complete your registration.
- Make a secure online payment via credit card or PayPal by clicking the 'Pay Now' button below.
- Send a check payable to 'The Chatham Turkey Trot' to Curt Ritter, 130 Huron Drive, Chatham, NJ 07928.
- All payments must be received before Monday, November 7 at 12 PM to receive a T-shirt.
Thank you for your support.
STEP ONE: REGISTER HERE
Your form message has been successfully sent.
STEP TWO: SUBMIT YOUR PAYMENT HERE (you can pay by credit card via PayPal)
Pay Through PayPal By Clicking the "PAY NOW" Logo Below.
- There are NO restroom facilities along the racecourse, please plan ahead.
- The race takes place at 110 Van Houton Avenue and Seminole Way.
- Please do not bring dogs to the race to ensure the safety of others and the cleanliness of the race course.
- For those of you driving to the Turkey Trot, please carpool and arrive early. You
can ONLY park on the following side streets: Mohawk, Rockledge or Ramapo Trails, located below Van Houton Avenue. Please do not try to park along the racecourse on Van Houton Avenue or Huron Drive.
- Alternatively, you can walk over from Birch Hill Drive (down Fairmount) or walk from Sunset Drive (through the secret path) to Huron Drive and down Seminole Way.
- Awards will be presented to the top male and female and boy and girl (Under 13 years-old) finishers at the conclusion of the 5K race (~9:50 AM).
- All 1 Mile Family Fun Run participants will receive a ribbon and the top boy/girl (under 13 years-old) will also receive a trophy.